Friday, June 3, 2011

Three Things Friday

Ok, ok.  I know it's supposed to be Three Things Thursday, however, it's Friday and I only have three things to talk about.

1.  Bath YMCA Sprint Tri this Sunday.  This was the tri that I was training for.  It was supposed to be my first one, until the reverse tri came along.  Now, because I have done one already, I'm not that excited/nervous about it.  Which maybe is a good thing.  I have the last swim wave, which sucks cause it's last, but may be good because I might not have to share a lane.

2.  This is kinda funny--a few months ago I won a Road ID from milesmusclesmommyhood and that was awesome.  When I got it in the mail my daughter wondered what it was.  So I explained that if I got hurt while out running or biking, the EMT's would know who to call and who I was etc.  Now whenever I go out running she asks, "Mom, do you have your death bracelet on?".  Death bracelet.   Probably not the logo Road ID was going for but.....  appropriate none the less.

3.  I'm doing the Warrior Dash later in the month with my hubs and they sent me an email this morning looking for volunteers.  HERE is the link.  If you and 24 of your friends volunteer for this event, they will pay $1000 to your club or organization or organization of your choice!  What a great thing!  Is anyone in a running/tri club that can volunteer?  Anyone want to raise money for a charity?

That's it.  That's all I have today.  I hope everyone has a great weekend and I hope to have some nice tri pics to post on Monday!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for entering my giveaway. Good luck with your tri this weekend - I bet you'll get re-excited once race morning comes.