1. 3 kids
2. As if #1 isn't enough, but my 3 kids are all doing 3 different things.
3. Sissy field hockey. Not a big deal as it's right after school and she's old enough to just go there herself. But games are at 3:45 and she wants me there.
4. Princess does dance starting this week each Wed. at a studio 45 minutes away. Often at the same time as the 3:45 games mentioned above.
5. Princess is also doing field hockey. :) Which I am soo happy about that I don't care how much harder it makes our schedule. Practice Thurs. 5-6, games on Sat.
6. Manimal doing two different soccer clubs. Which means practice Tues, Wed, Fri, and games Sat. Often the same time as Princess' games. ugh.
7. Renters are out of our house. The house is not in great shape. We want to sell it ASAP. Which means someone has to paint, clean gutters, fix porch, clean inside etc etc. ugh
8. 1/2 Marathon is less than one month away. This is when I'm supposed to be running the most, right? And I'm running the least! double ugh.
9. Did I mention that I work? Full-time? At my own business? ugh.
10. Did I also mention that I do not have a maid? Or a butler. Or a chaffeur. Thank goodness I have a husband who is awesome at cooking, and bringing the kids wherever. Yay for hubs!!
11. My roots are getting out of control. I don't think I even have time to make it to the hairdresser. I don't think I even have time for her to come to my house!
Calgon! Take me away! (older commercial reference for those of you under 40...)
On the plus side, the weather has been fabulous!!! I did get another 10 mile run in last Friday. It was great! I'm pretty sure I can do this 1/2 marathon thing--just get me through the next few weeks without missing too many runs.
What's shakin' in your neck of the woods?
Do you have too much to do and too little time?
Anyone know a cheap painter/handyman?