Congratulations Michelle BOUCHARD. You have qualified for the 2012 USA Triathlon Olympic-Distance National Championship after finishing in the top 10 percent in your age group at the Bath Area Family YMCA Y-Tri Sprint Triathlon.
Bahahaha! While this is super cool, it's also pretty funny. Like I have an iceberg's chance in hell of placing at all. I kinda wish it wasn't in VT.... I might actually go to it. (Knowing all the while that I'm going to get my ass kicked... lol)
2. Yesterday I was able to get a 5 mile run in with the kids. They all rode their bikes while I ran. Everyone did great for the first 2 miles, but then Princess bailed on us and called dad for a pick up. It was actually a lot better than what I expected since she just learned to ride a two-wheeler 3 weeks ago!
Nice face. That's my "I'm such a badass runner" face.
3. Binocularing. That is the word Princess used to describe this symbol:
I like it. It makes perfect sense.
4. I got this in the mail the other day and I'm looking forward to trying their product.
I've never been a fan of any power or protein bars so I'm not sure about those, but I can't wait to try the protein drink! Have you tried any of this product before? Did you like it?
5. Danielle, who commented on my previous post, is brilliant!! She was right on with locking the touch pad on my laptop. That stopped all the crazy letter adding and deleting and skipping to other parts of my typing. Unbelievable. Something that simple. I guess I must have been touching the pad, ever so lightly, and causing all that curser movement. Thank you, thank you! I am no longer driven to a suicidal state by my computer.
6. We had the most unpatriotic 4th of July ever yesterday. We had great plans but the threat of weather botched them up.
On the negative side:
--no lobster bake. postponed until sat.
--no fireworks. postponed until tonight.
--no sun = no beach
--trip to Wal-Mart for one item = $175 worth of other items. friggin hate that store.
On the positive side:
--slept in until 8:30. unheard of.
--5 mile run/bike with the kids.
--went to see the movie Brave. Excellent movie and empty theater.
All in all, not such a bad day!
How was your 4th? Did the weather mess things up for you?