1. Just last week I learned that you need coolant in your car in order to have heat. Who knew?
2. Sometimes making less money but having more time off is better than making more money and having less time off.
3. I am getting old. Despite my best efforts, time is still ticking.
4. If something in my house needs repair and I want it done this year, it's best to hire someone.
5. I am capable of doing things I never thought possible.
6. I am incredibly lucky to have children that are healthy and happy. Events that have occurred this year to others remind me how precious health and happiness are.
7. I will never have furniture in my formal living room. Almost 4 years in this house and it's full of legos and now my bike trainer.
oh and zhu-zhu pets. can't forget those.
8. Spaghetti squash is an excellent pasta substitute.
9. Gangham Style and Hammer time go well together.
If you don't want to watch the whole thing--skip to 2:54!
10. Mountain Dew is really bad for your teeth. Well, my teeth, specifically. 5 root cavities and $1000 later, I have learned this.
What have you learned this year?