1. Honey boo boo. I cannot believe that show ever had a following. I hope it goes away and never ever comes back.
2. My blackberry and the shitty wifi that came with it. What a waste of $30/month to have it. It took forever to connect to anything and the screen was so small I couldn't see a damn thing. Not that my new Android phone is much better...
3. The story of Kate Middleton's hospitalization for 'acute morning sickness'. Oh please. Seriously? Why is this news?
4. Any and all Adele songs. I swear I must be the only person on this planet who does not like her music but really, to hear it every hour on the hour on every radio station you turn to is a little much. Go away please.
5. The Red Sox. This year was dismal. Depressing. Embarrassing. And now Youkilis is a Yankee? Will the misery ever end?
6. Anything Kardashian. nuff' said.
7. All that Keep Calm and Carry On poster shit. Or Keep Calm and Whatever. What the fuck is that anyway? Stupid. This one is my favorite.
8. My plantar fasciitis. Please be gone and never come back.
9. Or how about when people ask you your opinion on something and then either do the complete opposite of what you suggested or proceed to tell you all the reasons why that won't work. Wtf did you want my opinion for then? Just leave me the hell out of it.
10. To go along with number 9 above, (and this probably won't mean anything to anyone but eye doctors) Vision Plans can just go away as well. I don't know how it makes any sense at all to separate vision from your medical health and why an eye exam can't continue to be included as part of medical insurance. Just another way for insurance companies to charge the patient more and pay the doctor less.
11. Political rants on FB, twitter, radio, tv whatever. I am so glad that shit is over with. I don't care which party you support--they are all crooks and liars who are looking out for their own pockets.
What from 2012 do you never want to see/hear again?
I'll leave you with a cute parody of Gangnam Style. The chickens kill me.. lol