1. My son's first travel team game. He's a second grader among 3/4 graders. And he scored. Three times. JOY. :)
Number 1. No bigger than a pint of piss.
2. Watching a young man who my husband coached in basketball 4 years ago, get his 1000th point in a tournament game last night.
3. Walking the dog at night during a full moon.
4. Eating my chicken casserole.
5. Grumpy Cat. She brings me joy every time I see her.
or my favorite
6. Kissing my sweet little boy's cheek. Or even Princess' cheek. There is something just so perfect about little kid's cheeks. They lose a little when they become teenagers, but the little kid cheek is just perfect. It makes me a little sad to think one day he will have whiskers on that soft cheek.
7. Princess showing off what she's learned at dance class. Unfortunately, the style she shows off most is tap. Why can't quiet ballet be her favorite style?
8. Being able to swim, bike AND run all in a day that I thought I wasn't going to be able to exercise at all. And I swam at the YMCA in my running tights and tank because I forgot my swim suit. Completely allowed, if you are wondering. (I asked.) I looked like an orca, but that's a topic for another day.
9. Hearing big sister tell her little brother how great he did in his basketball game. And she meant it. And she did it without prompting.
10. Green chile sauce on my enchiladas from Margarita's Mexican Restaurant.
I was then going to add the things that had pissed me off today but I'm feeling so good from the above list that I'm over it and not going to ruin that feeling.