1. Miles Run in Feb--34 pretty dang average for me.
2. Yards Swimming--6250 a bit low, but that did include a masters swim which I enjoyed.
3. Minutes Spinning--240
4. Weights--55 minutes
5. Tennis--4 hours
Overall a low numbers month but, what the heck, February is a short one and the weather was downright shitty.
6. I have been sleeping like a freakin' baby lately. I don't know what I've done to appease the sleep gods to deserve good sleep but when my head hits the pillow--I'm out for 8 hours. I even slept in until 10:30 on Sunday! 10:30! I never slept in that late even in college. In defense of my laziness, we didn't get back from a 9:00 p.m. basketball game until 1:00 a.m. and I had to drive 2 hours home from it so I'm sure that had something to do with it. I'm pretty sure this will all end on Sunday when daylight savings time fucks everything up again.
7. I have finally given up on having blonde hair. Guess what? I'm not a blonde. And my trying to make my hair lighter was seriously a PIA. Every 6 weeks these god-awful roots would show up and make me look like I'm some low-class hooker who can't afford a dye job. I had had enough. I just don't have the time to spend 2.5 hours every 2 months fixing my roots. So I went back to my normal color. And guess what? It looks pretty good!
brown hair suits me. huh. smiling does not. how unusual to have the same color hair as your eyebrows..
8. Ever have one of those days where you feel like you suck at being a parent? Well, that was yesterday. Someone please please help me not to fuck this up. I really don't know how to do any better.
9. Or have a day when you totally choose the wrong underwear and spend the whole day pulling them out of your ass? Yah. That's today.
10. And a new favorite video/song to end on a happier note. This song, I love. Not sure what that says about a 40-something white woman loving this particular song, but whatever. I love it.