I love Would You Rather!! So fun! Rachel at Running in Real Life posted some 'would you rather' questions today so I thought I'd play along.
Would you rather:
~Run an 'easy-effort' marathon that lasts 5+ hours or a 'hard-puke-your-guts-out' 5K that lasts 19 minutes?
~Have your pet sleep on your head or on your legs?
~Write a really good blog that no one reads or a really crappy blog that thousands of people read?
~Have Monday off from work or Friday off from work?
~Get an oozy blister on your foot during a race or chafing during a race?
~Run one really awesome race this year or dozens of crappy ones?
1. I would rather run a puke your guts out 5K. Especially if I could run it in 19 minutes!! That would rock my world! I would be rockstar at 43 years old!! If I could run a 5K that fast I would travel around to every local-yokel race and #winalltheprizes!!
I do not thrive at distances longer than 8-9 miles.
2. My pets already know the answer to this--they get a kick in the ass if they are anywhere near my legs, but tons of love if they sleep on my pillow. I CANNOT have anything near/around/touching my legs. *annoying!* Even the husband!! Don't touch my damn feet. Just don't.
3. Oh, there are pros and cons to both of these, but I suppose I'd rather have a good blog that no one reads. Although, it was really cool to have 500+ views of that one post about consequences. That was kinda neat to have so many people read what I wrote. I imagine it would eventually stress me out to try to write something interesting every time if I had that many people reading all the time. Thankfully, I'm back to my usual 40-50 views.
4. FRIDAY for sure! I already have Friday afternoons off and that is the balls! Give me another year or two and I'll be down to a 4 day work week.
5. I'd rather have chafing. The chafing goes away in 2-3 days where the blister can take up to 2 weeks to heal.
6. Well, if the one fantastic race got me a Ironman finishers medal then the answer is one great race.
Happy Weekend to all 40 of you!!