Thursday, March 12, 2015

Three Things Thursday

I haven't done a TTT for some time now, so there must be at least 3 things that I have to say, right?

1.  In my brain, today is Friday.  I thought last night was Thursday night and I think today is Friday.  What a disappointment to realize that it is not.  The kids have tomorrow off for a teacher in-service day so for them, it is actually Friday, but for me, well, people still want to have their eyes checked.  Wah.

2.  This morning was the third morning in a row that my running buddy and I managed to get up and run at 5 a.m. before work.  Three days in a row!  On the time change week!  That is nothing short of amazing.  It was dark as shit, but also pretty warm (for Maine) and quiet.  The first night, I barely slept at all I was so worried about oversleeping and missing the 4:45 a.m. alarm.  who the fuck gets up at that hour??  stupid people. that's who.  The second night, I slept like a rock but woke up at 4:40 on the nose and last night was similar.  Today I actually feel pretty normal like I didn't do anything special at all.  Like getting up and running at 5 is perfectly sane and regular behavior.  huh.  Maybe I could be an early morning runner.  I will say, it's pretty nice to get it out of the way.  Leaves more time for things like laundry and snacking at 8 p.m.

 Day 1

 Day 2

Day 3
I don't always run at 5 a.m. but when I do, I wear an owl hat.  And apparently, I only own purple running clothes.


3.  So you know how you have your favorite bra?  And maybe you have 1 or 2 of the same ones and even though you have other bras you only wear the 2 favorites?  Well mine were getting crappy looking so I thought I'd buy 4 of the exact same of my current favorite ones.  Smart, right?  Then I would have 2 crappy old favorites and 4 brand new fancy favorites.  I looked at the number and bought the same ones X's 4.  

Guess what?  

New bras feel like shit.  They don't stay in place, I feel like they are too small (like that is even possible with my tiny boobs) or something.  They ride up and I'm constantly yarning (Maine word) on them and adjusting to make it feel normal.  Not a good look.  

So now I have $80 of bras that I hate and I'm back to wearing my 2 old crappy favorite ones.  

Yet another argument for wearing running clothes all the time.  Running clothes = sports bras.  And even though I have flat boobs in sports bras, they are all comfortable.

Yes.  This is yet another of my fantastically awesome #firstworldproblems.


How is your Friday Thursday going?  

Any bra issues you care to share?



No comments: