Thursday, March 1, 2012

Winner, Winner! Popcorn Dinner!

Today is the day!  I have the names of the winners of the Coastal Maine Popcorn!  Random.org has helped me choose.  We had 25 entries and #5 and #19 were chosen.  Carrie of Maine Mom on the Run and Kara at it's a dog lick baby world!  Two of my favorite bloggers!  Carrie lives just down the road from me, but yet, I've never met her in person!  One of these days, we are going to get together for a run.  Kara lives in Maryland (I think) and her blog has me cracking up daily about her adventures in running and parenting.  (The parenting part being much more funny than the running...)

Please girls, check out their website and let me know which two flavors of popcorn you would like to try.  I'll collect them from Julie and mail them out to you.  Or in Carrie's case, I'll hold it hostage until I get my winnings from her giveaway!! ;)  I need your flavor choices and mailing address, please!  Send that out to bouchard @ midcoast . com and you should have some popcorn next week. 

Everyone else, feel free to give Julie some work and order some online, or if you are local, stop in and sample a flavor or two.  Fridays are usually free bag Friday, where you buy two bags and you get one free.  (That's a good deal, you know.)  There is a store in Boothbay Harbor and in Portland, ME.  This is a cute and different idea for the Easter bunny.  Who wouldn't want to get delicious, flavored popcorn in their Easter basket??  It's healthier than chocolate.... just sayin.

Thank you for reading and make sure you check back later today or tomorrow for my bloggy birthday giveaway (finally!).

4 comments:

Carrie said...

Yay! Okay, it's a deal! Sorry I'm such a bad giveaway blogger. Should have just mailed it to you. When shall we do the swap? You should get your butt out of bed an run with us Sunday, though I think we might be going back to Gardiner/Richmond this week.

Running With The Girls said...

Congrats Carrie! How funny is that?

Christi said...

Congrats to the winners!

Kara said...

YAY!! I'm so excited. And yes, I live in MD. :)

I will look at the website and figure out which flavors I'd like! So many choices...