1. Does a breakfast of quinoa and fish covered in cream of chicken soup negate the nutritional value of the quinoa? I just think quinoa plain is the most blah thing ever. Plus it's hard to chew.
2. Would you rather drive a car that rattles like you are ghetto-tastic as it idles but otherwise drives fine and you own outright, or purchase a used car that doesn't rattle but will give you a car payment?
3. Softball or tennis? For me, tennis all the way. I suck at softball.
4. Ever notice how sometimes you pee fast and other days you pee slow? What is that all about anyway?
5. We have Cold Stone Creamery around here and it is just delicious. If you haven't been there, basically, it's really fatty ice cream in yummy flavors that they scoop out onto a cold stone surface to mix-in your toppings. When we went to Florida for our vacation, we saw another chain called Marble Slab Creamery. We went, of course--it is ice cream!, and found it was like a cheap knock-off of Cold Stone.
Upon further investigation (read: wikipedia), I found that, in fact, Marble Stone Creamery is the original. It was founded in 1986 and that Cold Stone is the knock-off founded in 1988.
Whatever. Cold Stone does it better and Marble Slab sounds like a two-bit copy cat.
Cold Stone or Marble Slab?
6. Bald-ish heads on little boys or not? I always equate bald-ish little boys haircuts with concentration camps or cancer. So I really don't care for it when my husband wants to cut off all of Manimal's hair. Of course, Manimal wants his hair cut off too, so I'm just shit out of luck. Here's the result:
I'm sorry, but this kid is still freakin' cute. Even with a bald head.
Boys with hair or crew cuts?
That's all for now, folks! I hope you have a great weekend!!