Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Love Them

Happy Valentine's Day to some of my favorite people!

The hubs:

Nothing says love like running through mud!  awww, we are even wearing red!

Big Sissy:



Rondo ain't got nuthin' on her!

Princess:

I should have been an orthodontist.  Can you say braces?


She is, no doubt, a tough chik!


And my favorite little boy, Manimal:

just received his second stripe.  so serious.

kicking ass in the mile run.  see his dad sucking wind over his shoulder?


I love, love, love them!  Happy Valentine's Day!

4 comments:

Christi said...

Happy Valentines Day! You have a great lookin' family!

Unknown said...

awwww, love it :)
HAPPY VD Doc

Christy @ My Dirt Road Anthem: A Runner's Blog said...

Happy Valentines day to you too! Love all the great pictures!

Carrie said...

Love this! You might want to check out my blog today!!!