Monday, February 6, 2012

Mahhhhvelous Monday

I'm not usually this happy over Mondays but today I am a smiling girl! 

1.  My macbook arrived today!  Yay, yay, yay!  I cannot wait to get home and set it up and kick the dell to the curb.  I am a little worried about switching over my itunes account, but apparently apple care will help me over the phone. 

2.  I am loving the full moon this week.  I am probably the only person in New England who was out walking TWICE last night during the game.  But it was just that nice out.  The dog was super psyched!  The moon was so bright you just did not even need a lamp to see.  Fabulous.  Really.  I'm taking the family again tonight for a forced walk before bed and I might even skip out for a short run.  Clear skies are in the forecast all week!  How long can I milk the moonlight?  Thursday?  Friday?  I'm going to take advantage every freakin' night this week that I can. 

3.  Manimal gets his second stripe on his belt at jiu-jitsu tonight.  I cannot wait to see him get it.  It is so stinkin' cute this pose that he and professor do after he bows.  I will be there with my camera.  I have missed so many classes this year because the girls have other stuff the nights of jiu-jitsu, but tonight I will see Manimal. :)

4.  Despite being unable to fall asleep until 2ish (snoring husband and racing mind), I am feeling pretty dang good today!  I'm quite sure the sleep thing will catch up with me later this week, but I'll ride this train while it lasts!

5.  It's light out until 5:10 p.m.!!!  (This is a pretty big deal, you southern folks.  It had been getting dark out at 4:15 in December...)  This means I drive home in the daylight!  Barely.  But it's still light!  AND, it was a teeny, weeny, bit light out at 6:35 a.m.  Not the pitch black it has been since November.  LoVE, LOve, LoVe the longer days!!  (Can you tell I enjoy light?  I would totally become a Wellbutrin junkie if I had to live in Alaska.)

The only downer about this Monday is the Patriots' loss to the stupid Giants.  Ack.  Fortunately, I don't really care about football so I will move on pretty quickly.  I do hate any New York sports teams though, so it stinks to lose to them. 

What's making you happy this week?

1 comment:

Christi said...

What's making me happy today? I cleaned the family room and got to enjoy it all to myself yesterday. That rarely happens because my house is a frat house!