Friday, April 18, 2014

Five for Friday

1.  I have some more pictures for Throwback Thursday but didn't get a chance to post them yesterday.  11 and 12 year old me.

6th grade cheerleader--Go Veazie Vikings!


2.  6th or 7th grade soccer--there was no date with this one.



3.  My favorite holiday cartoon ever.  Happy Easter everyone!



4.  Then there's this:


I so much want to do this relay.  Check the link out HERE and let me know if you are interested in doing it.  I'm trying to see if I can get on a team or set one up.  It's organized and put on by the man behind the Great Cranberry Island Ultra which was voted the Best Race Ever by Runner's World magazine.  The same guy who ran 500 miles in 10 days to raise money for the Wounded Warrior Project.  Gary Allen.  So guess what?  It's going to be epic.  And I mean epic like the word is supposed to be used.  Not like--my sundae was epic.

me, Gary and Sara when I found them on Day 3 of his run


5.  Our YMCA is closed today for Good Friday.  Not the other Y's in Maine, just ours.  It's a little annoying because the schools are still open, I am still working and banks are even open!  I would still like to swim, but I'm just going to go with it and go for a run instead.  It's sunny, warm-ish so running will be just fine.

 this may just be my new life mantra


Happy Easter to everyone!

Don't forget--there's still time to enter the Spartan Race giveaway!  Click HERE to enter. 

No comments: