1. This tri bike-- Quintana Roo CD0.1 Ultegra
On sale! Right now for only $2800! What a steal! Sooo pretty in pink.
2. Endless Pool--starts at $20K. Why not dream big?
Who wouldn't want to swim endlessly right in the comfort of their own home? How else am I going to get better?
3. Waterproof Ipod Nano
4. Vendetta Fullsuit Wetsuit by Xterra for $800.
I would like it to look like that when I'm wearing it as well. The website says, "If you are an average swimmer, the Vendetta will make you great!". Yes, please.
5. I would also like this sleep number bed please.
A split king is only $5700. I'm not sure what a split king is but it was more expensive than the california king so it must be bigger and better in some way. My current bed is like a bowling alley in that there are two gullies where we each sleep and a large hump in the middle. Cheap ass bed.
6. Oh, and as long as we are dreaming big, I need a new one of these:
7. Season tickets to the Boston Celtics! Courtside or a suite preferred. It looks like those sell for around $500 a ticket on the ticket sales sites and I'll need 6.
8. Iphone 5. I want an iPhone so badly. Please someone get me out of this dreadful contract with US Cellular so I can switch to Verizon and get an iPhone. And join the civilized world. It's a small price to pay at $1000. It's less than the bike!
9. OMG yes PLEASE! A training camp in Kona with Lance Armstrong, Chrissy Wellington, Craig Alexander, Dave Scott, Greg Welch and Jimmy Riccitello. $25,000 AND the proceeds go to Juvenile Diabetes Research? Win win! I don't care if he's a cheat. He still knows how to bike!
10. And after all that training with my new gear and friends ^^^^, I'll need a vacation to Australia. We'll just round that up to $15,000. That way I'll be sure to have enough money to do all the things I want to do. Visit my friend who lives there, Great Barrier Reef, Nemo--you know, all the usual down under activities.
And that, my friends, is my Christmas list in dream world.