Stasha's doing it again, like every Monday--it's time for Listicles! This week's topic is 10 things you would miss and not miss if today was your last day. Kinda sad topic but a good one to help keep things in perspective. Make a list if you want and link it up to her site.
Things I Would Miss:
1. My kids. Dearly. Their beautiful faces are why I get up and do what I do every morning.
2. Seeing what those kids mentioned above would do with their lives. What they become. What they accomplish.
3. Laughing with my husband.
4. Driving my car with the sunroof open on a bright sunny day.
5. The beach.
6. My cats.
7. The smell of lilac trees.
8. Ice cream.
9. Being outside running, biking, whatever. Breathing fresh air.
10. Getting to meet my birth father or at least having him know about me.
Things I Won't Miss
2. Drama and those that create it.
4. Bills--credit cards specifically.
5. Grey hairs, wrinkles and aging in general.
8. The shortest days ever in the winter. Get up in the dark, come home in the dark.
9. Hurrying and still being late. I swear, I'll be late to my own funeral....