Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Runner's Photo Challenge Days 3-6

As you can see, I'm probably going to do this photo thing in groups.  I cannot be bothered to take a picture and post it each and every day--that's too much like work.  So every few days I'll put up the photos for the days I've missed. 

Day 3--Favorite Bling (Race Medal)

My favorite medal is the one from Rev3 tri.  It is the medal that I worked the hardest for and it's the coolest medal too.
not sure why my phone put it upside down...

First of all, it's a lobster claw which is awesome all by itself, and then it's also a bottle opener!  Pretty darn cool right? 


Day 4--Wildlife Seen on a Run


If you look really carefully in that oval, you will see an owl, staring right back at me.  My phone camera could only zoom so much and this was a good as it got.  Really so cool to see an owl in the middle of the day. 

Day 5--Funning Running Sign

I don't have a picture of it, but there was one I saw during the Rev3 triathlon that said, "I think you are winning!".  I loved that one.  But here's a pic of the best one ever.  Because it was made just for me.


Day 6--Early Morning Run

I need lessons on doing hair that looks decent while running.  U.G.L.Y.

This is about as early as I get with an early morning run.  About 10 a.m.

Hopefully, I'll be able to do a January month review tomorrow and post Day 7's picture as well.  If not, I'm sure they'll be plenty of time on Friday to write a report....  Here's what we have coming.


Looks like a day off from school and possibly a day off from work.  Both a boo and a yay. 

Do you have snow coming your way?  Like or hate?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I wish we had snow coming our way! I love snow and miss it:0( That is an awesome medal btw.

Teamarcia said...

I love that lobster claw! I think we're getting freezing rain. I'd rather have snow. Lots of it.

..:danielle:.. said...

since im not running much these days i havent posted pics either. oops. whatever. and im not looking forward to driving to work saturday in this weather we've got coming.

Terzah said...

Did the snow arrive as forecast? I haven't seen the news at all today (early school dismissal). It's as dry as a bone here--depressing and, if it continues, dangerous. We're supposed to get snow this weekend, and I hope it's more than they are predicting right now.

I *love* the owl photo!