Another exciting episode of "Would You Rather" is available for your reading pleasure today, folks! Thanks to Rachel at Running in Real Life, I have some more super-duper interesting questions to answer.
Would You Rather:
~Run a race at -10 with slushy roads or 85* with the sun beating down?
~Wear running clothes that are way too tight or clothes that are way too loose?
~Have really big upper body muscles or really big lower body muscles? (the kicker here is that whatever you don't choose is super puny.)
~Travel to the past to meet your great-great grandparents or travel to the future to meet you great-great grandchildren?
~Watch your favorite sporting event on a large TV in your house or watch your favorite sporting even in person but have really crappy seats?
1. I would rather be hot than cold any day so I would rather run in the sun than the -10* slush. 85* and beating sun would rock my world right now.
2. Too tight or too loose, that is a tough one. I think I would rather have stuff be too tight, I know I would have unbearable chafing from stuff that was too loose. I have a running skirt that is a little too big and every 15 seconds I'm hauling it up. So annoying.
3. I think I'd rather have strong legs although I don't like either choice. Wah.
4. I think I would rather travel to the future to meet my grandkids. It would be cool to see what happens in the future and I wouldn't really want to go back in time. I mean, what if there wasn't indoor plumbing or I had to haul water or milk cows or something like that? No thanks.
5. This one is so easy--I would totally rather be at the event in person. Crappy seats or not.
I also picked a winner for the compression socks giveaway. Thanks to all for entering!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Shoot me an email so I can send you your prize!! email@example.com
Post a Comment