Monday, December 3, 2012

HBBC Week 2 Check In

Just checking in with my weekly post of how I am doing with HBBC.  Not a great week for running miles--the weather and my schedule just didn't allow for it.  But I was able to get grab a few last minute sessions on my trainer to make up for the missed run during the day.  Here's last week's schedule:

Monday-- 1 hour cardio tennis = 6 points +1 point FB check in
Tuesday-- 4 miles = 4 points +1 point FB check in
Wednesday--30 min spin = 3 points +1 FB check in
Thursday--1 hour cardio tennis = 6 points, 40 min on bike trainer = 4 points + 1 FB check in = 11 total
Friday--no exercise
Saturday--2000 yds swim = 5 points
Sunday--50 minutes on trainer = 5 points

2.5 points for dog walking 5 out of 7 days. 

Only one day with 7+ fruits and veggies +1 (I'm so bad with that...)

I won a bunch of great coupons for free products that I'm so excited to try.  Although I forgot to bring them shopping with me yesterday.... doh.  Next week..

Tomorrow I should have the November totals.  I'm excited to see how many running miles I got in!  I think it was a pretty good month.  I hope your December is off to a great start!

1 comment:

Christi said...

Have a great December!