Friday, June 17, 2011

Nothing to report Friday

Finally Friday.  Phew.  Unfortunately, I don't have anything exciting to report about this Friday other than--It's Friday!!  Hubs and I are going to try to have a date night tonight and go out to eat without kids!  Imagine--a dinner without kids.  We are thinking of doing sushi or this excellent restaurant called "Primo".  I believe Anthony Bourdain ate there when he came to Maine.  Should be pretty good. 

Tomorrow is going to rain.  Of course it is, because we had planned an end-of-the-year outing with our Girl Scout troop to visit a zoo/amusement park.  Ugh.  Looks like we may have to bag that one.  Poor girls, the weather has seemed to play a role in cancelling so many of our activities this year.  We will try to make it up at the end of the summer.

Today, however, is beautiful and I'm T-15 minutes to getting out of work!  I'm heading to the pool to get my swim on and then Father's Day shopping for my hubs. 

Be on the lookout next week for a super great giveaway that just may involve some Nike sunglasses like these:
hell, yah!  You know you want these!  You'd better check back next week and see what I have in store. :)
Have a great weekend everyone!  Happy school vacation to all the kiddos who are finishing up this week!

No comments: