Friday, January 27, 2012

Ahhhh, grasshopper



I didn't watch the whole Nadal/Federer match the other day but I wish I had so I could have seen this live.

Awesome catch, young grasshopper!

I wonder who you have to know to get chosen as a ball boy/girl for the Australian Open.  Or if they are up and coming young tennis stars.  I would imagine it must be a pretty fun job overall.  Maybe I could apply....  I suppose I'm a little on the aged side. 

I was so bummed to see that I lost a follower this morning.  I have so few that I cherish each and every one.  Please come back, my missing reader.  I was so happy to see I had 68 followers (I gained a new one!) last night only to see this morning that I was back down to 67.  I must be pretty boring lately.  lol

Calves are slowly recovering from P90X and running.  I should be pretty normal by tomorrow, which is another run day.  Today is my swim day, so that should be pretty easy on the calves.  I have some new goggles to try out today as my other new ones kinda suck.  They fog up almost immediately and are pretty uncomfortable.  I bought 3 new pairs from swimoutlet.com so I could do a comparison.  I'll also do a short review so look for that in the next few weeks. 

Did you ever wish to be a ball kid for any sport?

Are you sad when you lose a follower?  Or do you have so many you don't even notice?

6 comments:

Christi said...

I would love to be a ball girl for the tennis. I think that would be cool.

I do feel sad when I lose a follower!

Carrie said...

I lost one the other week, but just gained 5 since yesterday!

Nitsirk said...

I only have 9 so I would be pretty bummed to lose one although I am fairly certain 2 of them are spam links of some kind. I was never one of the popular kids ;)

Lisa said...

I totally would be bummed to lose a follower. I get very excited when I gain a new one and have plateaued on that lately.

Karen said...

I don't notice the numbers on the blog so much (not that I don't care just I am not sure what my numbers are from day to day). I do notice them on twitter though because they are in your face when you sign on. It is always a mystery to me... what did I say, was it offensive or just plain boring? hmmmmm....

Terzah said...

I'm sad when I lose followers, too. I've also never been one of the popular kids. But I have always had *good* friends (followers), which is what really matters.

I try not to take it too personally. I figure, you can't please everyone all the time and some people will relate better to what you're saying than others. No reflection really on you or them....

Speaking of which, I'm sorry I'm just now catching up on your blog! January has been a blur.